APC UPS power supply It is an energy storage device, with inverter as the main component of constant voltage, constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. When the power supply is normal, ups will supply power to the load after voltage stabilization or frequency stabilization, and charge the battery in the machine at the same time; when the mains power is interrupted or abnormal, ups will continue to supply power to the load through inverter conversion within 4-10 ms or "zero" interruption time, so that the load can work normally, so as to protect the software and hardware from damage. In principle, UPS is a kind of power electronic equipment with digital and analog circuit, automatic control inverter and maintenance free energy storage device.
Lightning protection of apcups power supply
1. External lightning protection measures and internal lightning protection measures should be taken into consideration, comprehensive planning should be made, and grounding and equipotential connection should be done well. Improve the external lightning protection system of the building where the equipment is located, and install the lightning arrester, downlead and lightning protection grounding grid in accordance with the national standard code for design of lightning protection of buildings (GB 50057-94, 2000 EDITION). According to the national standard code for design of electronic computer room (GB 50174-1993), AC working ground, DC working ground, safety protection ground and lightning protection grounding should share a group of grounding devices, and the grounding resistance should be determined according to the minimum value. If the grounding must be separated, equipotential common grounding coupling must be installed between the two places.
2. Multi level protective measures should be taken. According to the principle of electromagnetic compatibility, the so-called multi-level protection is to weaken the lightning current layer by layer, and install suitable lightning arresters in the power line household distribution cabinet, floor distribution cabinet and machine room into the household distribution box. For UPS with signal or communication interface, corresponding signal arrester must be installed at the interface of signal or communication line to prevent lightning wave from being introduced into signal or communication line. The central content of lightning protection is to discharge and balance, which will discharge the lightning current as much as possible and as far away as possible to the ground, but not to the communication system. Equalization is to reduce the potential difference produced by lightning current on conducting objects and prevent the counterattack of lightning current.
3. The installation position of UPS power supply should be paid attention to. According to the building zoning method of ice1311-1 (protection of lightning electromagnetic pulse), the UPS power supply room belongs to lpz1 area. Objects in this area cannot be directly struck by lightning, and the electromagnetic field in this area may be attenuated. It means that UPS power supply should be installed in lpz1 area. Meanwhile, in order to prevent strong electromagnetic field generated by lightning current *, UPS power supply should be placed at a certain distance from the wall, and the distance between UPS power supply and the downlead of external wall column reinforcement should be ≥ 0.83M, that is, the equipment is in the safe area of lightning current magnetic field. The shielding of the machine shell is grounded, and the cabinet door is connected with the ground by wires. The lpz2 area is in the cabinet.
Routine overhaul and maintenance of apcups power supply
Daily maintenance and overhaul
(1) APC UPS power supply in normal use, the maintenance of the host is very little, mainly dust and regular dust removal. Especially in the dry climate area, there are many dust particles in the air. The wind inside the machine may bring dust into the machine for deposition. When the air is wet, it will cause the host control disorder, cause the host to work abnormally, and give an inaccurate alarm. A large amount of dust will also cause poor heat dissipation of the device. Generally, it should be cleaned thoroughly every quarter. Secondly, in the dust removal, check whether the connectors and connectors are loose and loose.
(2) although maintenance free batteries are used in energy storage battery packs, this only eliminates the previous work of measuring ratio, mixing ratio and adding distilled water regularly. However, the impact of external factors on the battery has not changed, and the impact of abnormal working state on the battery has not changed. The maintenance and repair work of this part is still very important, UPS power supply A lot of maintenance work of the system is mainly in the battery part.
A. all work of energy storage battery is in floating charge state, in this case, discharge should be conducted at least once a year. Before discharging, the battery pack should be charged evenly to reach the equalization of the whole battery. It is necessary to know the backward batteries existing in the battery pack before discharging. In the process of discharge, if one of them reaches the discharge termination voltage, the discharge should be stopped and the backward battery should be eliminated before discharging.
B. for checking discharge, it is not to pursue the percentage of discharge capacity first, but to pay attention to the discovery and treatment of backward batteries. After treatment of backward batteries, check discharge experiments are carried out. In this way, accidents can be prevented, so as to avoid the deterioration of backward batteries into reverse batteries during discharge.
C. at least 8 batteries in each group should be used as labeled batteries at ordinary times. As a reference for understanding the working conditions of the whole battery pack, the labeled batteries should be measured regularly and recorded.
Check whether there is leakage and leakage of battery shell at both ends of the main engine; check whether there is leakage and leakage of the battery shell at both ends; check whether there is leakage and leakage of the battery at both ends; check whether there is leakage and leakage of the battery at both ends of the battery; check whether there is leakage and leakage of the battery at both ends of the battery; check whether there is leakage and leakage of the battery at both ends.
E. maintenance free battery should be maintained, which is not nonsense. From the broad maintenance standpoint, the operation and daily management should be considerate, meticulous and standardized, so as to ensure that the equipment (including the host equipment) can maintain good operation conditions, so as to extend the service life; to ensure that the DC bus always maintains the qualified voltage and discharge capacity of the battery; Ensure the safety and reliability of battery operation and personnel. This is the purpose of battery maintenance, as well as the contents and rules of battery operation regulations.
However, different methods should be used to repair the battery pack with different voltage drop and reverse voltage. Otherwise, different methods should not be used to repair the battery pack. The expired battery pack should be replaced in time to avoid affecting the host.
(4) if the main engine breaks down, breaks the fuse or burns out the components, it is necessary to find out the causes and eliminate the faults before restarting, otherwise the same faults will occur successively.
(5) when the ups battery system fails, it is necessary to find out the cause first, and distinguish whether it is the load or the UPS power supply system; whether it is the host or the battery pack. Although the main unit is easy to check and repair, it still needs to do a lot of troubleshooting work. In addition, if the self-test part fails, the displayed fault content may be wrong