panasonic battery With unique multi-element alloy formula, high-performance equipment and strict temperature control, the grid has good uniformity of thickness and weight, strong corrosion resistance and long floating charge life. Vibration resistance, shock resistance, over discharge resistance, high current resistance are very good, consultation telephone 400-832-3938
Characteristics of Panasonic battery
1. Good safety performance: no electrolyte leakage, no battery expansion and rupture under normal use.
2. Good discharge performance: stable discharge voltage and flat discharge platform.
3. Good shock resistance: the battery in fully charged state is completely fixed, vibrates for 1 hour with amplitude of 4mm and frequency of 16.7hz, without leakage, expansion and rupture of battery, and the open circuit voltage is normal.
4. Good shock resistance: the battery in fully charged state falls from 20cm height to 1cm thick hardwood for three times. There is no leakage, expansion and rupture of battery, and the open circuit voltage is normal.
5. Good over discharge resistance: at 25 ℃, the battery in fully charged state is discharged with constant resistance for 3 weeks (the resistance value is equivalent to the required resistance of 1ca discharge of the battery), and the recovery capacity is more than 75%.
6. Good overcharge resistance: at 25 ℃, the battery in fully charged state is charged for 48 hours without leakage, expansion and rupture of battery. The open circuit voltage is normal and the capacity maintenance rate is above 95%.
7. Good resistance to high current: fully charged battery 2ca discharge for 5 minutes or 10Ca discharge for 5 seconds. There is no fusing of conductive part and no appearance deformation.
Design life of Panasonic battery:
Design service life: ≥ 8 years
Product warranty: replacement within 3 years
Wide working temperature range: 25 ℃