Technical parameters and installation precautions of Kehua UPS power supply
Release time: December 3, 2019 13:52:00 hits: 185
Kehua UPS Kr series high-frequency three in one out UPS adopts full digital control technology and new high-frequency power conversion technology. Kehua UPS Kr series high-frequency three in one out UPS has the characteristics of small size, light weight and small heat generation. Kehua UPS Kr series high-frequency three in single out UPS integrates multiple functions such as AC voltage stabilization, backup power supply, peak surge absorption, etc., to meet the requirements of harsh power supplyElectric power protection of network environment.
(1) The heating part of heater and air conditioning ventilation should not directly face Kehua UPS power battery, and the temperature difference of each part of battery pack should not exceed 3 ℃.
(2) The discharge gap between each battery of Kehua UPS battery pack shall not be less than 20 mm.When the storage battery is installed upstairs, the load requirements shall be put forward to the civil engineering department. In areas with seismic intensity above grade 7, seismic support shall be designed and fixed with anchor bolts to spread the stress.
(3) The colloidal battery is charged and delivered from the factory. It has colloidal electrolyte and has been charged. It should be handled carefully during installation to avoid any form of impact load.
(4) The installation should be close to the load as far as possible. The selected cables, copper bars and connecting wires should be suitable to ensure the operation safety of the connection line bank and avoid increasing the line voltage drop. When the multi-channel parallel connection is used, the line voltage drop should be roughly the same as far as possible, and each battery should be equipped with a fuse.
(5) The voltage is high and there is a risk of electric shock. When loading and unloading the conductive cable (copper bar, connecting wire), insulation tools and protective gloves should be used.
(6) Dirty contact or loose connection may cause the temperature of battery terminal to rise and fire, and may cause fire. During installation, the connecting cable (copper bar, connecting wire) and battery output end face shall be kept clean and firmly connected.
(7) During wiring, the connection should be strictly in accordance with the requirements. It is strictly forbidden to short circuit one, several or the whole set of batteries without load.
(8) If the load cable has been placed in advance, pay attention to the output position and positive and negative output direction of Kehua UPS battery pack during installation.