1. Confirm that all input and output switches outside the ups are in the off position.
2. Connect the battery cable.Select two battery modules, take out the ups option one point multi battery cable assembly, and plug the plugs marked as battery module ① and battery module ② on the cable into any battery interface on the rear panel of the two battery modules.
3. Mark the battery cable as one end of the upspe grounded nearby.Connect one end of battery cable labeled bat +, batn and bat - to bat +, bat N and bat - terminals of UPS input and output terminal block respectively.
4. Use a screwdriver to tighten the fixing screws on both sides of the battery interface of the battery module to prevent the battery cable from loosening or falling off.
Several problems should be paid attention to during battery removal, installation and handling
1. Pay attention to the personnel and equipment. The site conditions must be known before construction to avoid affecting the normal operation of other equipment during construction;
2. In the process of handling the battery, pay attention to avoid the collision and damage of the battery
In order to ensure the reliable operation of ups and battery pack, it is forbidden to place sundries on the top cover of ups and battery cabinet.If the input power of the user's distribution board can not meet the power supply requirements of UPS, in order to ensure the normal use of UPS system, the customer must be required to provide the power environment to meet the equipment use.It is understood that the installation of the connection between ups and storage battery is generally completed by the ups supplier. The specification of the connection line of the battery pack must be determined according to the power of the ups and the backup time of the ups configuration. Reasonable configuration can ensure the reliability of the UPS power supply system.
As time goes on, the UPS power supply system becomes more and more complex, which makes it difficult to maintain the terminology or concepts used. The following is to explore why transformer free technology is commonly used in today's static dual conversion online ups.Overall, the output of transformer free UPS in 2016 is almost four times higher than that of ups with transformers, and it is estimated that this proportion will increase to five times by 2021.
Its key advantage is that the efficiency is about 5%, and the whole load spectrum is improved.This greatly reduces the cost of electricity and cooling.The transformer free design can also produce higher input power factor with consistent load dependence.The input current is reduced, thus reducing the size of cables and switchgear, which will reduce power costs.
In addition, the total input current harmonic distortion (THDi) of three-phase UPS is reduced from about 30% to less than 3% by transformer free technology.By means of EMC compatibility, the requirements of harmonic G5 / 4-1 for good operation of power supply systems using connected equipment are limited.Transformer free topology also has physical advantages, which brings profound changes to UPS industry.
The former configuration of transformer and 12 pulse rectifier is eliminated, which greatly increases the volume and weight of ups.UPS power supplies cover half the floor area and weigh about three-quarters.This means that the ups becomes a rack mounted module rather than a floor mounted ups.Therefore, the modular UPS system is feasible.
Through the deployment of ups with N + 1 module, the availability, circuit simplification and redundancy can be increased.As faulty modules can be quickly replaced instead of being repaired in place, this significantly improves maintenance and further availability.Finally, if the module is hot pluggable, there will be no power interruption to the load.